Are you looking to get an instant view of what’s happening on your entire eLearning platform? Do you want LMS reporting that clearly shows if your employee training efforts are successful or not? Do you want detailed reports that quickly help you track your user and course progress? With MindScroll’s comprehensive reporting feature, you can quickly check your assessment results, learn which users have enrolled in which courses, know which users have started a course and how far they have progressed.
Ready to know more? Keep on reading to know how you can quickly measure course, assessment, and user progress to create better courses and boost your employee training success with MindScroll LMS.
How are MindScroll customers benefiting from the online reports and dashboard feature in MindScroll LMS?
• See a snapshot of all active users and assets - question papers, SCORM packages, documents, videos, etc in the admin dashboard
• Monitor and assess the course, user, and assessment progress and results using visual and interactive summary reports
• Filter and generate reports with weekly, monthly, daily, and custom data ranges
• Gain a 360 understanding of your training program with printable and downloadable reports
• Analyze the effectiveness of your training with the course, user, test paper, feedback, and learning plan reports
• Quickly see detailed user and admin activity in terms of last login and sessions using the activity log
• Easily track user progress by learning which users have enrolled, started, and completed a course
How does the online reports and dashboard feature work in Mindscroll LMS?
1. Get a quick overview of users and assets in the dashboard
Quickly see your total active users and assets including question papers, SCORM packages, documents, videos, audios, and web links in the super admin dashboard
2. Analyze your training success with a variety of different reports
See a variety of summary reports on courses, user, test paper, feedback, and learning plan that contain all the data that you need to analyze the success of your training programs.
View the number of users who have started/not started/completed a course along with the user progress percentage and course completion certificate.
View all the user details such as the number of enrolled courses, date of user creation, and last date when the user was active on the platform.
Test paper report
View the number of users and their total attempts, marks, and questions for a particular test paper along with the total score, test duration, and pass/fail status in the assessment summary.
View anonymous feedback survey responses for courses and tests along with the survey date and instructor name. Then analyze the results to find out if your training was effective or not.
Learning plan report
View learning plans for different courses to see if the courses have been started/not started/completed.
3. Easily print and download reports
Get a full understanding of your training program by generating all the reports you need with easily printable and downloadable reports in a click. All the downloadable reports are in excel format which you can then use for further analysis.
Set up your employee training programs for success with insightful reports. Get started with MindScroll LMS today to use our robust analytics and reporting features!
Check our blog for resources you and your team may need.
LMS, Learning Management System, Cloud LMS, Open Source, Learning Platform, Assessment Engine, Latest Technology Trends, Learning Technologies, Corporate LMS, TMS, Training Management System, Training Administration, Online Assessments, Course Management, User Management, Create Online Courses, Elearning